ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization. At EGSL, our services draw on the experience and skills we have obtained from being at the forefront of international development and we continually build on our extensive practical expertise and knowledge.
Course of Study: Accounting
Required Grade: Any
We are seeking to hire a Supervisor on behalf of our client a confectionery company. The candidate is responsible for taking accountability for everything that happens at the workplace. These duties include ensuring food is prepared in time for breakfasts, lunches and dinners, keeping customers happy and adhering to the safety standards of their restaurants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule all activities for bakery staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times and provide assist to all guest and administer all requirements for meals.
- Maintain all bakery equipment’s and records and ensure compliance to all standards and perform work according to the bakery policies and procedures.
- Supervise all kitchen and dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production and coordinate with guests to maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and analyse all customer requirements and provide efficient response.
- Collaborate with manager to review all employee performance and provide training to increase all performance and monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives and maintain knowledge on all liquor regulations.
- Manage all storage supplies and assign staff in all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
- Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipment’s and recommend required repairs.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicant must have a minimum of HND degree or equivalent. With a minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience in a leadership role.
- Ability to supervise and maintain an efficient and effective kitchen, deli and baked goods departments
- Demonstration of a positive leadership style with an enthusiastic, positive, committed and flexible attitude.
- Promote the importance and benefit of effective teamwork.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Ability to promote efficiency, brand awareness, company standards and commitment to quality
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org