Amadeus Group - Way back in 1987, Amadeus was created to solve a common problem shared by airlines; how to sell seats more easily, more internationally and more cost effectively. Amadeus created the solution. It was about innovation.
We evolved creating new systems and developing new solutions. We’re one of the world’s 15 largest software companies and we are growing, making travel, tourism and hospitality more rewarding for people and business everywhere. 1.3 billion passengers boarded, 595 million bookings processed, €700 million invested in R&D…This is Amadeus and that was just in 2016. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Req ID: 75485
Summary of Role:
- As a Branch Manager you will manage a portfolio of Amadeus small and medium accounts in the region by designing and building a winning strategy to effectively coordinate and grow these accounts into revenue generating streams, ensure retention and account development in accordance with company commercial policies and guidelines.
In this role you will:
- Thoroughly understand customer drivers, needs and requirements to develop, build and execute winning account strategies and customer value propositions
- Build strong and lasting relationships at all levels, focusing on decision makers and influencers
- Keep abreast of market developments, maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Liaise with the team members and the internal departments at negotiation and deal-closing phases in order to ensure smooth and correct customer activation.
- Comply with objectives set by Head of Sales, achieving expected revenue, profitability, and satisfaction levels in portfolio.
- Maintain a high level of current knowledge of the product portfolio and the benefits of specific products for each targeted customer segment as well as of other segment-relevant information (trends, strategy, competitors, pricing, etc.).
Internal Reporting & Knowledge Sharing:
- Provide weekly and monthly planning and reporting on activities to Head of sales.
- Transmit relevant client, market and competitor information, as well as product functionality requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Advise the Head of sales on retention of over-performers and rapid intervention of underperformers.
- Directing all operational aspects including administration, customer service, and sales in accordance with agreed objectives. Providing basic training, coaching, development and motivation for staff.