Duma works is recruiting for our client, a multinational food packaging and processing sub-company. They seek to recruit a seasonal and outgoing Business Development Manager who lives anywhere in West Africa and is excited to work in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Relevant industry mapping (within the assigned territory) and creation of prospection plan;
- Relationship Management with customers;
- Customer Management during startup phase;
- Portfolio Deployment;
- Providing inputs to MPM (intelligence, portfolio requirements etc);
- Develop and drive execution of prospect account plan aligned to customer business objectives.
- Lead the sales to identified prospects in the assigned territory;
Key Outputs and Measurements
Business development plan creation and execution, of Suspects turned in to prospects, prospects mapping, sales targets execution, and customer start up participation.
- 7+ years of Business Development environment;
- B.sc in Engineering;
- Understanding of local market / customers / categories mapping to identify opportunities;
- Ability to assess and qualify opportunities along with other functions – TS / Processing etc.
- Must speak and write English and French language fluently;
- Have successful track record of generating new business (suspect to prospect);
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com marking the subject as “2936”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2936 Barack Obama, +2347xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies