HR Leverage – Our client is a world class business to business IT Infrastructure company in Lagos whose niche of business includes, Data center management, Internet connectivity & Fiber optic cabling, Hardware training and installations, Cyber security enablement among turnkey subsea telecommunication cable installation services. We are recruiiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Officer
- Ensure implementation of marketing programs within agreed timelines. Finding new ways of securing more potential customers and building strong relationships with clients / customers for business growth & profitability
- Ensure company management guidelines and policies are followed.
- Ensure implementation of marketing programs within agreed timelines.
- Finding new ways of securing more potential customers and building strong relationships with clients / customers for business growth & profitability.
- Preparing and submitting bids and proposals to clients as required.
- Manage the proposal and contract negotiation, to deal closure
- Aggressively achieving the sales target and profit objectives
- Building and retaining client relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their requirements and improve client retention rate.
- Build strong relationships with and maintain a real time understanding of the Telecommunication and IT products & services marketplace
- Take a dynamic role in the development and execution of all sales & marketing strategies
- Seeking out additional opportunities through existing contacts, a proactive approach and innovative thinking
- Assist in championing the design, development and execution of business strategies for marketing the organization’s products and services and maintain database of individual customers, corporate and international organizations.
- Assist in developing new products and services in line with organization’s vision and strategy.
- Review market trends and make appropriate recommendations to enable management take key business decisions (e.g. markets, pricing, service delivery model).
- Assist in overseeing marketing campaigns and other business development initiatives and ensure the smooth running and efficient coordination of all promotions.
- Invoicing & following up for payments / collection etc with the clients.
- Interaction / coordination with other departments for the flow of information required by the Marketing department and to ensure smooth implementation of new business wins.
- Owning the client proposition process, from matching client needs identified during the sales process to company resources, to shaping , writing and delivering the proposition, closing the deal and ensuring the clients benefits from the promised service.
- Develop an understanding of competitor strategies and means of differentiation, and be responsible for competitive analysis and creating strategic marketing plan.
- Building closer relationships with potential clients and developing a clear understanding of the underlying needs.
- Provide prompt periodic sales report to management
- Understanding the general/technical features and requirements of the company’s products and services
- Granting Confidential Treatment to all information accessed by virtue of the position
- Any other assigned task by Superior officers.