Quick Projects Limited - Our client is a major player in the Logistics and Express Delivery Services industry, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. As part of its strategic growth agenda and succession planning imperative, the company desires a visionary and result-oriented individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supervising the business development and operations functions of the company.
- She/He will be responsible and accountable to the Board of Directors through the Managing Director/CEO.
- Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Provide effective support to the Board through the MD/CEO in defining the strategic direction and focus of the company.
- Lead initiation and implementation of strategies and policies in accordance with board approved priorities for the business development and marketing goals.
- Generate business growth opportunities by developing and managing key relationships for enhanced revenue and market share performance.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development and implementation of efficient logistics and express delivery services for sustained client patronage and loyalty.
- Institutionalize industry best practice philosophies and discipline across all locations nationwide.
- Provide leadership in revenue generation and ensure attainment of targeted shareholders1 return annually.
- Effectively manage the human resources and assets of direct reporting departments while sustaining motivation in accordance with company policy.
- Diligently perform other duties assigned by the MD/CEO and/or the Board.