Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.Customer Service Assosicate
Experience: 2 year(s)
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
- The customer service associate is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with customers and team members at all times.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly with a smile at all times at the store.
- Take payment information and ensuring other pertinent information such as customer’s name, email addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, anniversaries, etc are properly registered.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assist customers to place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.