The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Development Officer
Unit: Strategic Information Management
- The incumbent will design and implementation of robust, scalable and efficient database systems.
- S/he will implement a Database development cycle, including systems analysis, functional scoping, technical specifications and design and testing.
- S/he will support full Enterprise Resource and Planning Implementation (ERP) and SharePoint for data collaboration across all organizational grants and lead the augmentation of existing database resources.
- The job holder will work with IT team for configuration of hardware/software to perform installations, testing, upgrades, as well as work with IT team in optimization of data storage, capacity planning and database growth; provide support to Human Resource and Finance Units, in selecting and developing database systems to support the overall operations of the organization.
- S/he will develop frameworks for database and source codes management version controls and procedures testing.