CornerStone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
- We are recruiting Drop Ship Specialist Interns to join the team to manage and track all Team dropship and at once orders.
- This includes: sku creation, order placement, order tracking, order delivery, ship confirming, and vendor relations.
- The Drop Ship Specialist will also serve as an operational liaison between merchandising, vendors, and service providers
- This person is responsible for day-to-day drop shipment issue resolution, reporting on vendor compliance with SLA policies and procedures.
- Maintain vendor list and vendor catalog resources with current vendor information including: contact information, discount levels, websites, links, etc.
- Create and modify skus. Confirm accurate order entry of drop shipped orders into controller.
- Accurate placement of orders directly with vendors using correct shipping address and FO numbers.
- Manage open orders report as it relates to drop shipped orders.
- Follow-up with vendors and sales reps to obtain and communicate order confirmations and tracking information on all drop shipped orders. Enter tracking details into Workhorse on decorated drop ship orders.
- Effectively communicate any issues or delays with Team reps and customization department.
- Effectively and openly communicate with Team and Retail buyers.
- Serve as main point of contact for team sales staff regarding drop ship customer service questions.