Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- To provide financial and operational support to Management.
- To execute daily tasks responsibilities as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in annual budget preparation and management activities, and prepare weekly budgets.
- Comply with financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Manage petty cash as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Prepare all financial statements, proposals, et cetera, as required.
- Ensure account receivables functions are performed accurately and timely. Prepare and submit all verification documents, client invoices via acceptable channels.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Responsible for hands-on administration and record updates on all payables activities.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Responsible for the preparation of Balance Sheets (Statement of Financial Position), income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
Key outputs expected of the Finance Officer:
- Weekly budget and financial report.
- Monthly financial report / analysis.
- Receivables and Payables tracker.