- Registered Nurse with 2-3 years of experience with specific qualification and anaesthesia.
- Up to date knowledge and skills on trauma, medical & surgical procedures.
- Ability to provide support and education to the junior hospital staff especially in the management of critical surgical emergencies.
- Proven ability to work with people of varied cultural and social backgrounds
- Flexible, diplomatic and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to clinically supervise ongoing work practice, safe staffing levels and problem solving
- Very good communication skills, especially when it comes to speaking and listening
- Emotional stability and to be able to work in stressful and traumatic situations, while keeping empathy towards patients
- Flexibility and quick response capacity to endure recurrent changes in working schedule, to be able to work for long hours and act swiftly in emergencies.
- Great interpersonal skills, to be able to work well with a variety of situation with different people.
- Good physical endurance and to be able to perform frequent physical tasks, standing for long time while maintaining good energy
- Good problem solving skills and to be able to think quickly and address problems as/or before they arise.
- Be able to maintain respect to his/her patients, colleagues and profession/duty in different circumstances
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to
Please clearly indicate the job title that you are applying for as the as the subject of your application, e.g “Anaesthetic Nurse Maiduguri”
(Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
Note: Late application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: 29.09.2017, 16:30 h.