Cascade Virtual Limited is recruiting for fulltime Social Media Marketing Specialist.
Cascade Virtual is a new full service virtual assistance company.
JOB TITLE: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SPECIALIST
POSITION TYPE: Work from Home
- To build and develop a strong social media presence with the aim of creating brand awareness and developing a client base traffic through multiple social media channels
- Develop a Social Media strategy for a new startup company.
- Directly manage social media channels to drive performance using adopted social media strategies and goal.
- Use a data driven approach via analytics for monitoring and reporting impact of online marketing campaigns.
- Research and advocate for new platforms, programs and technologies that will enhance set goals.
- Design monthly social calendars with input from the team.
- Recommend strategies and provide key insights relevant to the brand from analysis of campaign analytics.
- Use productive online research skills to monitor and understand the current market and competitors.
- Summarize generated reviews, insights and conversations to create actionable reports that will lead to optimization.
- Respond to online comments to foster positive community and add value to the users.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Manage content.
- Promote company and website through social media adverts and digital media.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video and HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Good command of English Language (Spoken and written)
- Must be a highly motivated Individual, self starter, and able to Independently execute professional expectations with minimal supervision
- Strong demonstrable experience in a wide range of social media platforms
- Customer oriented with a positive attitude
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent consulting, editing, (photo, video, text) presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine optimization (SEO) a strong handle on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) would be of good advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Business or other related major
- Must have own computer and access to the Internet throughout the work hours (Skype account is absolutely essential for this role)
THE FUN PART OF WORKING FOR US
- Be part of a talented team
- Opportunity to grow with the team as this is a startup company
- Enjoy working from home
- Be in control of your time
- Opportunity to organize your schedule by striking a work /life balance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting