Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Managed Services Maintenance Manager
Experience: 3 year(s)
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
- The maintenance operation manager is responsible to handle the maintenance control, administration and management of Managed Service contract of Telinno Guinea in line with the frame agreement, all annexures to agreement, SOW, SLA and monthly PO.
- The manager reviews schedules, hires competent staff and prepares these employees to handle any eventuality.
- As costs always fluctuate due to eventualities like corrective maintenance (CM), planned maintenance due to site unplanned incidence (PLM) and other extended packages in line with frame agreement, managing operations monthly expenditure and budgets is a key deliverable.
- Developing and assisting in the delivery of cost effective site maintenance plans (PM, PLM, FSC and all Work Orders (WO))
- Designing monthly preventive maintenance programs in collaboration with the customer maintenance team.
- Designing and updating all needed processes and procedures
- Handling the training and development needs of new hires and existing staff
- Deliver maintenance service within quality and EHS regulations defined within the frame agreement or as communicated and agreed with the customer.
- Perform human resource support to advance the aim of the managed service contract.
- Assessing risks that will impact smooth delivery of all deliverables in line with frame agreement, identify timely risk mitigation plan for management approval
- Prepare weekly and monthly maintenance budgets with inputs from the RTO and the field maintenance teams, managing monthly expenditure and budgets for the maintenance operations.
- Managing the SLA as defined in the frame agreement.
- Responsible for the maintenance reports to the customer and to the Telinno senior management
- Managing maintenance facilities and infrastructure provided to support all maintenance activities.
- Responsible for vendors and customers relationships
- Control and monitor inventories of all consumables needed to ensure timely implementation of all preventive, planned and corrective maintenance activities.
- Manage all incidence occurring timely and to the satisfaction of pre-defined SLA.
- Complies with all statutory requirements
- Carry out operation and maintenance reviews to the agreed standard (international, country, organization, project)
- Developing and implementing condition and predictive maintenance policies
- Advise of changes in maintenance techniques that may be beneficial in terms of improved service levels or provide cost reduction
- Responsible for negotiate maintenance contracts and manage the selected contractors to achieve the program.
- Represent maintenance interests in meetings: project, periodical reviews