Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a leading Oil and Gas company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Clerk
Reports to: The Production Planning Engineer
- Receiving and warehouse of raw materials and packaging materials from depots, import, and third party suppliers
- Receive base oil and bulk additives from Ex-depot
- Comparing counted stock with the system stock on daily basis
- Maintaining Bin Cards for all materials (Base oils, Packaging materials and Additives)
- Ensures good housekeeping within and around tank farm
- Receives packed additives and packaging materials from import and third party suppliers
- Keep stock of raw materials and packaging materials
- Handling of all non-conforming packaging materials [identification, segregation and possible replacement]
- Carry out Quality inspection on raw materials before receipt
Context and Environment
- The job holder’s activities are in Lagos Blending Plant.
- The presence of Naval Officer in the location for control of traffic due to bad road and security.
- Good community relations and good working environment within the plant is also of importance