- Degree in mechanics or recognised technical training
- 2 years work experience as a mechanic
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Driving license
- Succeeded in ICRC Driving test.
- Flexible and motivated
- Good sense of responsibility and well organized
- Quality, preventive maintenance and solution oriented.
Method of Application
Persons interested and qualified should send application letter, curriculum vitae, copy of valid driver’s license and contact details of three referees to
Please clearly indicate the job title and location as the subject of your application
(Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
The deadline for the submission of applications will be 03.10.2017, 16:30 h. Late application will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively
humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.