Aquada Development Corporation (www.aquada.com) operates a number of food processing operations including an automated rice mill, rice flour production, garri flour process, fish feed production and a variety of other wholesome food process operations. One unique feature of our firm is that we design and develop our own equipment and processes on-site. We are looking to expand our Technology & Process Support Unit (TPSU) that is charged with developing our equipment and processes.
We are looking for well trained candidates to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Process Development)
- The ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- Excellent facility with EQUIPMENT design using AUTOCAD, nanoCAD, SketchUP, BricsCAD, VectorWorks or similar design software.
- Specific experience in food process equipment fabrication would be a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with machine shop operations and the ability to work seamlessly with fabricators in the design of process equipment.
- A minimum of an HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Prior experience in the fabrication of mechanical and/or chemical process equipment (hands-on experience either through an internship or as a working professional).
- Training or experience in Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and Cover Letter (describing their suitability for this particular position in the light of the requirements outlined above) to: email@example.com
Note: Please note that CV’s that are submitted without a cover letter will be discarded as non-responsive.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2017.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies