Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management. We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: QS/Cost Estimator
- Analyse Designs/Technical Drawings and other Documentations to Prepare Time, Cost, Materials and Labour Estimates
- Prepares Tender Documents, Contracts, Budgets. And Bills of Quantities.
- Track Changes to Designs, Installations and Adjusting Budget Projections Accordingly.
- Assess Cost Effectiveness of Products, Projects or Services, Tracking Actual Costs Relative to Bids as Projects Progress.
- Liaise with Client, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Engineering unit and Sub-Contractor to Monitor Project progress.
- Keep Track of Any Variations To The Contract That May Affect Costs And Prepare Profitability Reports.
- Perform Risk, Value Management and Cost Control Role on Projects
- Prepare and Analyse Cost For Tenders
- Prepare Estimates to be used for Planning, Organizing and Scheduling work.
- Prepare Cost and expenditure Statements at every Milestone Reached throughout the Duration of a Project.