- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyse.