Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Personal Assistant
- We are recruiting for the role of Secretary/Personal Assistant.
- The Personnel will play a supportive role to the Principal Partner.
- The purpose of this role is for the individual to coordinate and ensure smooth running of the Firm.
- The Secretary/Personal Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Firm.
- The personnel will play a supportive role and be in charge of general administrative and clerical duties which include but not limited to – assisting the general partner in his official duties, maintaining the managing partner’s diary, drafting and handling office correspondence, managing databases and ensuring the daily upkeep of the office.