Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Red Eye Security Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
Locations Lagos (Berger, Magboro, Mowe, Ibafo, Warewa, Wawa, Aseese, Redemption camp axis)
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum qualification: O’level.
- Gender: male and female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Apply in Person at Our Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2017.