MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
MainOne Cable Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Finance Operation
Reporting Line: GM, Finance Operations
The job holder will be responsible for supervision of the teams that prepare Management Accounts and reports in some of the affiliates, he will be responsible for funds management, general ledger, fixed assets and revenue assurance among other duties.
- Responsible for supervision of the teams that prepare Management Accounts and reports in some of the affiliates, Funds management, general ledger, fixed assets and revenue assurance. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure Internal Controls are in place to ensure assets of the Organization are well secured and properly maintained.
- Ensure Polices are in place and reviewed; team members are adhering to them to ensure adequate process work flow.
- Work with the team to develop financial goals and objectives and give them the appropriate tools to adhere by them.
- Strong back-ground in IFRS and its applications with ability to advise on new standards and perform adequate gap analysis between old and new.
- Review of Group reports and ensure they are fully compliant with IFRS along with requisite analysis.
- Ensure timely preparation of accurate monthly Management Accounts.
- Job holder will liaise on a day-to-day basis with other the management team, Other groups/departments; Technical, Project Management, Marketing Strategy, Administration etc., on financial issues.