SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Operating Manual Technical Writer – Operguid (M/F)
Status: Resident, onshore
Duration: 6 months
Date of mobilization: As soon as possible
- He/ She shall manage the Team and shall have complete technical responsibility for the effective implementation of the Project. In particular:
- Be responsible for managing the detailed implementation of the Project and thus ensuring the effective control of all actions carried out within the Project.
- Be responsible for providing the Team with the required information/documents gathered at the company’s premises.
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Technical Support Department, the overall quality of the final deliverables
- Development of the documents through the various draft stages in line with the Technical Specification.
- Carry out overall supervision of all personnel involved in developing the documentation and ensure all target dates are maintained.
- Maintain progress in line with the agreed Schedules.
- Keep the Operating Manuals Team Leader fully informed of all progress and other issues concerning the Project
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Operating Manuals Team Leader, the overall quality of the final deliverables to the client.
- Regularly monitor the standard of documentation being produced to ensure that it is technically accurate and within the requirements of the relevant documentation specification.
- Co-ordinate, the work of the graphics generation to ensure the required drawings are completed in line with the Technical Specification.