Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of more than 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2015 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2015, our products reached more than 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Job ID: 222014BR
Functional Area: Technical Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
- Leading the demand and supply management processes and ensuring that they are in line with the agreed business targets.
- Ensure effective inventory management in the local organizations.
- Inventory and write off management of the country/region.
- Ensuring commercial/site team compliance of the invoicing policy.
- Negotiation of supply plan with suppliers.
- Ensuring demand forecasting data generated in finance, marketing and sales with support of the Country Head.
- Ensuring demand analysis and consumption tracking is carried out on behalf of the business.
- Support launches and new products supply set ups
- Pricing negotiations for (TPC, SPR requests) private and tenders pricing
- Provide link between 3rd party customer and sites, payment and LC follow-up
- Support site registration processes in countries
- Support new markets development
- Responsible for measuring forecasting accuracy and feeding trends to marketing.
- Drive improvements in working capital management.
- Facilitate best practice sharing/standardized processes.
- Monitor and improve Global SCM KPI’s for country/region (such as PA, Sales Forecast Accuracy, stock out, write-off).
- Identify, kick-off and support SC projects to improve the regional performance.
- Implementation, support as well as training of new tools within the region (e.g. NRC). Ensure proper tool usage in operational environment.
- Process owner and Expert of dedicated supply chain and forecasting processes to ensure process adherence within supply chain and related functions.