Promasidor is a food and beverage giant that distributes affordable food and beverage products of superior quality across Africa.
Promasidor is the leading supplier of quality food products in more than 30 African countries. Our products are affordable and nutritional.
Job Title: Officer - Quality Assurance (Inspection & Audit)
Work Location: Head Office
- To carry out quality control checks on filled sachet weight, seal testing, auditing of weight checkers records.
- Monitor the environmental condition of the factory, material store and warehouse.
- Ensure that all raw and packaging materials for production meets the quality specification.
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure that FIFO rule is applied at all time when materials are supplied.
- Ensure always that the right batch codes of raw material are used for the production process.
- Calibration of weighing scales to standard specification to avoid error.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene GMP within the Factory and surroundings.
- Ensure that adequate record of activities during production process is accurately documented.
- Random check on finished products at evacuation to ascertain the state of the products before they are released.
- Perform GMP inspection and audits of production operatives, production areas and material store.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Any other jobs assigned by superior.
Supervisor - Quality Assurance, Operations & GMP