A manufacturing concern based in Lagos is desirous of securing the services of experienced professionals for the various positions. Candidate must have a good first degree in the relevant course and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification. He/she must have up to 3 -5 years’ experience in marketing FMCG related products. The positions are as follows;
1) ASM (North Central East) - Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue States.
2) Sales Officer - Plateau, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Kaduna, Niger, Sokoto and Borno.
3) ASM (Bakery Products) - Lagos & Abuja Locations. This person will be responsible for Icing Sugar Solely. Must have background experience in selling bakery materials. Must have a real and live network of FMCG/Bakery clients and contacts. She/he must be fluent in English and the lingua franca (written and spoken) in the coverage area.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Role and Accountabilities:
Aggressive Sales and Marketing Competencies Ensure that all business and financial terms are agreed with the customer, documented and appropriately executed/signed-off.
Personal Qualities Skills Required for the Job:
- Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Integrity and confidentiality,
- Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers.
- Planning and organizing: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organizational skills.
- Work standards, Practical learning, Detail Handling, Energy, Efficiency and effectiveness, Personal organization and self-discipline, Punctuality, Attendance and Reliability.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Amuwo-Odofin Commercial Scheme, Plot C50, Oba Kayode Akinyemi Way, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos, Nigeria
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Lt...Know More about Dogan's Sugar Limited
Employees said said it's a "POOR" place to work.