Logigrains is a leading rail freight logistics company. We're in existence to "take the load off the mind" of our esteemed customers. We mainly specialize in the haulage of bulk freight and container traffic for industrial consumers operating within the shores of Nigeria.
We have obligations to ensure our clients receive the best possible service. At present, we have a 96% retainership level and most of our clients have been with us from inception.In light of new rail infrastructure, we're expanding and growing rapidly.
This is a fantastic time to join a young and dynamic team as we take the next exponential growth step.
To drive and support our “new business team”, we are pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Business Development/Planning Executive
The Business Development Executives will be saddled with the responsibility of driving the commercialization plan for assigned targeted focus for the following group of freight:
2. Bulk Freight
3. Agro-Allied (Small/Medium Scale)
Main responsibilities will include:
· To develop and drive the existing commercialization/sales plan for the class of clients listed above in regards to rail freight logistics. Draft a plan that will deliver on financial parameters for new businesses and existing business in line with strategic business direction.
· Will review existing clients monthly volume hauled, identify opportunities for growth and engage directly with clients to increase volume hauled
· Prepare comprehensive and realistic action plans to be discussed with the commercial director with agreed expectations/milestones, budget and regular reporting of progress.
· Will provide support and work hand in hand with the logistics planning team to ensure haulage allocations are optimised monthly. Guaranteed bonus attached to this task with targets achieved
· With the assistance of the commercial director, close deals with new clients in the above listed client class (Containers, Bulk freight and Agro-Allied (SM scale). Very attractive bonus attached to this task
· Competitor Intelligence : Must be able to pick up market/competitor relevant information for analysis and identify market opportunities
· Maintain good relationship with clients and represent the company in the best possible manner at client meetings/interactions.