Be a part of our dynamic team that supports all aspects of our business and is integral in ensuring SEL exceeds the expectations of our clients everyday!
- Assist SEL clients in a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient manner
- Utilize the customer service systems such as order entry, order inquiry, product information et al
- Handle customer service issues/inquiries across all channels
- Assist whenever needed with Reception, Shipping, Special Handling
Keys to Success
At SEL, our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do. We pride ourselves in our entrepreneurial spirit and, like our customers, enjoy achievement, family, and a fully satisfying life!
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
The following are the requirements:
- Exceptional customer service experience required
- Proficiency in keyboarding
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Bsc/HND in relevant field