- Post-Secondary diploma in relevant field
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural and close-knit team to deliver tangible results on a deadline
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with different kind of interlocutors
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Demonstrable experience in administration, logistics, budgeting and procurement
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills; able to work independently
- At least 1 year experience working with International NGOs
- Existing political, social, or historical knowledge of the region
- Fluent in Hausa
- Driving license
- Familiarity with the philosophy, priorities, and principles of humanitarian NGOs and NGO approaches to security. Field experience a plus
- Supervisory or training position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documentation below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter (1 page max) – specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to INSO.
Up to date CV (4 pages max).
The reference ‘INSO Training Assistant – Nigeria’ should be included in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.) and keep the total size of your application under 2MB if possible.
Application Deadline 8th November, 2017.