1. Responsible for acquiring recruitment deals.
- Find advertising channels to promote job vacancies.
- Manage accounts and meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, advertising budget and customer retention.
- Responsible for passive talent search.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example, newspapers, websites, magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Prepare resumes and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client and informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Good communication skills
· Critical reasoning ability
· Good relationship & interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills
· Good quantitative and computer skills
· Good problem-solving skills