- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. Degree from a recognized university with at least twelve (12) years post-doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a university.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of Departmental fields of study with evidence of scholarly publications in local, national and international reputable academic journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
- All Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Computer literacy is required.
Conditions of Service
Salary, allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as the approved Salary Structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies each of the following documents:
- Typed applications,
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- Copies of Credentials.
The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information include the following in this order:
- Position applied for
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s)
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and immediate community where applicable;
- List of Publications where application
- Honours, Award and Distinctions
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees.(One off whom must be your current or immediate past employer)
All applications and supporting documents should be forwarded in sealed envelope to the address below:
Nigerian Maritime University,
Warri South L. G. A.,
- The position applied for should clearly be indicated on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Candidates should also request their three (3) Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar of the University. The Referees should also be informed to indicate the names of the candidates and the positions and Departments applied for, on the left hand corner of the envelopes.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017.