STEBUK Academy is set up to offer quality educational and training facilities and services at various levels. We run three educational divisions, namely: Basic, College and Training.
At STEBUK Academy, we are committed to providing “high quality and technology-driven education, preserved with sound values and godliness”. Consequently, provision of high quality education is non-negotiable, while making extensive use of technology to aid teaching and learning, and also ensuring both staff and students imbibe/maintain high moral standards (values) and godliness.
Job Title: Primary School Teacher (Key Stage 2)
- Designing activities for the children to engage in such as games or arts and crafts with these having an educational or developmental aspect.
- Taking part in story time, which aims to develop English language skills.
- Caring for the well-being of children left in their care.
- Good Tutor
- Modeling appropriate behavior
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirements and Skills:
- Be a fluent speaker of English.
- Be practical, patient and enjoy spending time with children.
- Have knowledge of children's stories and rhymes.
- Have skills in singing, drawing and acting.
- Exude warmth, compassion and possess a sense of humour.
- Be flexible and understanding.
- Have good stress management and control.
- Have a good understanding of the needs of children.
- Be able to work as part of a school team.
How To Apply:
All aplications should be submitted to the school by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at Prayer House 7, Elegbeleye Street. Ketu Ikosi