- Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications: NCE, B.Ed, in any of the subjects advertised.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below:
Application letters which must be handwritten.
Photocopies of certificate claimed
A letter of identification from the L.GA. of origin.
All applications must be addressed to “The Executive Chairman Post Primary Schools Management Board Enugu”
Candidates are to submit their applications to any of the Education Zones nearest to them, the Education Zones include:
Agbani Zone at Agbani L.G. Headquarters
Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
Udi Zone at Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
Visit link to View Subject Details; (School by School)
- Applicants are to indicate in their application letters the schools where they want to teach.
- The school must have a vacancy for the subject to be taught by the applicant.
- Successful candidates will only be posted to the schools so indicated in the application letters.
- Multiple entries are not allowed, otherwise the applicant will be disqualified.
- The process beginning with submission of application letters to the final issuance of appointment letter is FREE AND AT NO COST.
- The State Government shall prosecute any body found receiving or giving any form of gratification with regard to this recruitment.
- Visit any of the Local Government Headquarters nearest to you for details of the subject by subject; school by school or click the link above
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2017.