General Qualifications and Experience:
· Advanced university degree (Bachelors, Master, PhD) relevant to the thematic area
· At least five years of proven working experience relevant to the selected thematic area;
· Extensive technical knowledge relevant to the thematic area;
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Excellent drafting and formulation skills; proven record of official reports or papers/studies in the selected area;
· Experience with training and facilitation is an asset.
Languages: Various languages. As a minimum, candidates need a working knowledge of English. Additional language skills are highly desirable.
Evaluation of Applicants: Applicants will be screened against qualifications and the competencies specified for each thematic area/subcategory.
Contracting Arrangements: Successful candidates will be included in the relevant thematic area of the SuccorAfrica Experts and Trainers Roster. Entry into the roster system does not necessarily mean a guaranteed contract with SuccorAfrica Communications. This will depend on forthcoming needs. The financial proposal (daily fee in naira) provided by the consultant is tentative and will be subject to negotiations. When a request for services arises, pertinent SuccorAfrica will contact the most appropriate consultant from the roster