Holdent International Limited is recruiting for fulltime Graduate Trainee.
The Graduate trainee will be responsible for staffing, and training.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Providing professional service to customers and liaising with key parties including third party suppliers and other company offices.
- Process sales invoicing in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Receive supplier purchase invoices, ensuring they are correct and passed to appropriate department for processing.
- Help ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost.
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are inline with competitors.
- Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Services Team Leader, which will require you to produce reports and statistics for meetings.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Writing reports for management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring company policies are observed
- Ensuring all appliances and equipment are working at optimum level
- Produce weekly report of all activities
- Performing other related duties as required
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the external and internal customers
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time and self-management skills
- Supervisory skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong client management skills
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Holdent International Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 88A, Ojo Lane, Off HFP Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Holdent International Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on October 5, 1999. We opened business as a manufacturing concern with a vision to fill the gap created by the ban on impo...Know More about Holdent International Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting