Aldelia Group is recruiting for fulltime Mechanical Engineer.
Aldelia Group - Our client, an international pharmaceutical company, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Reports to: the Head of Engineering
- Design products and systems to meet process requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles;
- Specify system components or directs modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specification;
- Oversee installation to ensure machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specification;
- Coordinate building fabrication, and installation of product design and operation, maintenance, and repair activities to utilize machines and equipment;
- Inspect, evaluate, and arrange field installation and recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions;
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties, diagnose faulty operation and make recommendation to maintenance crew;
- Alter or modify design to obtain specified functional and operational performance;
- Conduct experiments to test and analyze existing design and equipment to obtain data on performance of product, and prepare reports;
- Assist drafter in developing structural design of product, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software;
- Test ability of machines to perform tasks;
- Select or design tools to meet specification, using manuals, drafting tools, computer and specialized software programs;
- Develop models of alternate processing methods to test feasibility or new applications of system components, and recommend implementation of procedures;
- Confer with establishment personnel and engineers to implement operating procedures and resolve system malfunction, and to provide technical information;
- Plan and direct engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment and develop procedures for testing products;
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5- 10 years experience in a manufacturing firm.
- Full command of software, including Autocad, MS Office and any other relevant programs.
- Both an independent and a team worker
- Good in communication skills.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting