· Provides full-range of administrative support.
· Manages multiple Outlook calendars with expertise.
· Plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings and a variety of recurring events with other groups and vendors when necessary.
· Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software.
· Organizes and maintains files.
· Replies to routine inquiries, etc.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· First degree.
· Years of experience range from 3
· Previous experience working in a digital marketing industry, but not required.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, and computer literate enough to quickly learn new systems.
· Excellent documentation and organizational skills.