SilverEdge Projects Limited is a technology company domiciled in Nigeria, with the vision of becoming the technology innovation partner of choice for improved service delivery in emerging markets.
SilverEdge has over the years spent significant resources on research and development in the software development cycle, with special focus on Enterprise Applications, GIS-enabled platforms, and E-Payment solutions, thus evolving processes and procedures capable of solving the most perplexing client challenges.
Our Public Sector Innovation (PSI) Unit helps our public sector clients use data, new business models, and technology to improve citizen services and to transform how citizens interact with government
We are passionately committed to creating innovative solutions and building institutions that enable the citizenry live a life of purpose and possibilities.
SilverEdge Projects Limited Looking to hire an Experienced Business Development/Project Lead for a technology company in Lagos State.
We are currently seeking a versatile and enterprising individual to play a lead role in our business development and project unit. Ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in a structured startup or company.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- The individual is expected to provide required support for the organization’s business development team, especially in activities including preparation of proposals, tenders, bids and presentations.
- The idea candidate should possess good people skills, exude positive energy and have excellent writing, PowerPoint and oral presentation skills. Ability to confidently interact with CEOs, top government functionaries and technical experts is a plus.
- While project management certification is not a requirement, project management skills and experience is an advantage.
- We are looking for a person with a can do spirit who is self-driven.
- Salary and benefits commensurate with industry standards .
Please send CVs of qualified candidates on or before January 20, 2018