The College of Advance Health Science and Technology (CAHST), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer (Gynaecologic Clinical Biochemistry)
Location: Benue, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers
Specialization: Gynaecologic Clinical Biochemistry
Lecturer in Diploma of Specialist Practice in Gynaecologic Clinical Biochemistry
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Masters
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Applicants must be scientists and hold a MSc and or PhD; MBBS with MSc in relevant field or a related field and must have a proven track record of leading-edge research in the subspecialist areas listed above.
- Candidates with UK qualifications in the above areas are encouraged to apply, however candidates from other backgrounds will be considered;
- Candidates who have expertise in these field are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with prior experience in teaching and mentorship are encouraged to apply.
- Salary is based on experience and performance.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter stating with example how they meet the above requirements and the location they are applying for, Resume, and statement of purpose
Submit also your CV and contact details of 3 referees willing to provide further information about you; one must be from your former or current work place, but not your relative or friends to the email above
Note: Only selected candidate for interview will be contacted, no phone calls. And any submission without