Hausba SmartHomes Limited is recruiting for fulltime Systems Integrator .
Hausba SmartHomes Limited Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture. Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today's technology driven home owner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Integrator
- Responsible for planning and implementation of system monitoring, maintenance and support of all networked software and operating systems.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze data to determine system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems, equipment and technologies based on client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Liaise with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- Integrate diverse systems, networks, and servers to achieve overall aims.
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase performance and quality of data.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Verbal Communication
- Phone and Customer Service skills,
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- University degree in Computer science, Engineering or related courses
- 2 years’ experience working on system integration
- Knowledge of Windows, XP, Vista and general desktop support issues
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- CCNA/CCNP/ITIL. Entry level must have
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting