To provide independent reporting by performing:
- Financial statement and internal control audits
- Business and performance reporting
- Social, environmental and other compliance reviews.
As part of our assurance team, you will collaborate with clients, get to know their business and then assure that the financial information reported is clear and reliable and Internal Control as set by management are working effectively.
The position will require interaction with Clients, Accounting and other business groups within the company and will report directly to the managers.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls
· Enhancing internal control functions to further align to company strategy and risk
· Designing strategic internal audit and control outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions to reduce company costs
· Perform internal audit procedures in complex area, develop technical competence.
· Delivery of excellent service as a primary day- to- day contact for clients.
· Assist with execution of technical audit areas.
· Demonstrating professional scepticism and compliance with our risk management and independence policies.
· Demonstrate knowledge of primary accounting frameworks, related financial matters and applying international financial reporting standards when needed.
· Develop yourself through seeking and offering on-the-job coaching and knowledge sharing.
· Challenge self to use new internal/audit approaches, tools and enablers and drive efficiencies through effective project management.
· Assist with Assurance Engagement at Client sites
· Build relationships across board and seek opportunities to work together for the benefit of our clients
· Build strong credibility through displaying relevant insight and business acumen in discussions with clients and applying technical competence
· Preparing research on various reporting, control, risk and overall business issues.
· Assist with the preparation of financial statements and relevant account reconciliations
· Report directly to the assurance associate on all projects and job responsibilities.
· Assist with other projects as necessary.
· Performing research, analysis, and structured problem solving using range of tools and technique.
· Daily considering current issues facing the market and relevant industries, including technology developments
· Assist with Preparation of Assurance reports