Sevic Property Development Company is recruiting for fulltime Customer Relations Manager / Client Service Personnel.
- Interacts with a company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
- Assist in responding to customer query promptly
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients and communicate with them on a regular basis.
- Provide clients with relevant documents and contracts.
- Manage client; obtain, save client information and sending them birthday, anniversary gifts/cards and season greetings/gifts.
- Keep clients informed promptly about events, campaigns and updates.
- Make appointments to take clients on relevant events.
- Compile reports and attend to company emails.
- Attend meetings with functional manager.
- Assist with human resources
- Perform basic administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Assist with and contribute to marketing and advertising initiatives
- Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the products and services offered
- Set reminders and prompt functional manager on schedules or task ahead.
- Frequently check-in with clients to confirm their satisfaction of services provided
- Calmly handle customer complaints and work to find solutions
- Seek assistance and report major problems to upper management
- Assist in organizing functional manager schedules and working flow.
- Assist functional manager in writing memos, proposals, presentations, reports and other forms of communication
- Administer office operations - office phone management, front office tidiness, monitor login records of pool car, ensure timely payment of subscriptions.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Background Qualification: HND/BSc. in any relevant discipline
- Sex - Female
- Status - Single
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures and forms.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Location of residence– Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah axis preferably.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Sevic Property Development Company
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified