The candidate must be instrumental to ensuring end-to-end inventory management across distributor warehouses.
Key Accountabilities will include:
· Ensure all DMS tools are in good working condition daily
· Attend morning meeting to review DMS issues/opportunities with the team
· Ensure all stock receipts are accurately captured in the System.
· Allocates stock to all SFA mobile users mapped to the DB before 9 am daily.
· Print day’s Opening Stock report and reconciles with the Warehouse Manager
· Note stock variances at SKU level and sends reports reasons to GN team.
· Ensure sales to Walk-in customers are entered individually into the system
· Conducts End-of-Day stock reconciliation in the System for all SFA mobile users.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· OND holder (Minimum)
· Proficiency in Miscrosoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Good understanding of basic stock management principles - layout/palletizing
· Ability to manage people at Sales Reps level
· Good communication skills – Written and Verbal