Brookstone is a full-service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management. We leverage 23+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects. Our principals' track record includes residential, commercial and retail across various markets in Nigeria and valued at over $400M. We use a yield driven approach to achieve a development’s highest and best use. At Brookstone, our focus is maximizing shareholder value while achieving unparalleled client satisfaction.
The Executive Assistant/Receptionist will be responsible for performing an array of administrative functions including providing executive and administrative support to the Managing Partners, greeting and directing customer traffic to the appropriate areas, and providing administrative support to staff and external customers.
The dynamic candidate we seek will be organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, serious, committed, and passionate about his/her work. The candidate needs to be a team player with a positive attitude and professional disposition. Confidentiality and discretion are key. The candidate must possess great communication skills. Due to the visibility of the position, this requires providing superior customer service to all levels of internal staff and external customers, in-person and over the phone and basic knowledge of our products and services.
You will provide high-level administrative support by periodically providing research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings. You may also train other administrative staff and provide administrative direction to the team.
Additionally, the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role. You should demonstrate experience in developing relationships, as well as experience in handling the administrative and executive support related tasks with minimal supervision. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals.
The Executive Assistant/Receptionist shall report to the Managing Partners
- Assist Executives daily: schedule meetings, organize projects, provide administrative support to the organization’s executive team. Ensure Executives are prepared for all meetings and logistics are arranged to optimize time.
- Heavy calendar management.
- Perform administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executives and process expense reports.
- Prepare agendas, make copies, set up room, coordinate with speakers, take and type notes, order/pick up/layout refreshments, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Greet visitors, answer general questions and direct individuals to appropriate personnel
- Maintain registration log for visitor
· Answer, screen and direct all incoming calls for the office
· Provide administrative assistance for the office to include filing, scanning, drafting letters, data entry and other misc. duties
· Assist with preparing and processing reports
· Establish hard copy and electronic files as required
· Maintain office conference room calendar
· Assist in setting up for meetings (make coffee, set up chairs, assist administratively in preparation of meeting materials, e.g., copy, collate, scan)
· Support special events for decorations, celebrations, awards ceremonies, and business meetings
· Order office supplies
· Receive and sort incoming/outgoing mail/deliveries
· Will be required to run occasional errands to local stores/suppliers
· Will support office staff with ad hoc administrative tasks for personnel administration, e.g., keeping employee contact information current, may be called upon to assist with time-card duties, transferal of resumes to specified templates, assist with new hire orientations, and support for multiple contract activities, and training sessions
· Clean out refrigerators