A Trusted Insurance Company is recruiting for fulltime IT Project Manager.
Our client is a trusted insurance, trusteeship, and pension services provider. They also provide advisory, transactional services, and other unique services designed around wealth management for individuals and corporate clients. They are looking to hire a competent IT Project Manager.
Min Required Experience: 6 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Candidate MUST possess the following skills:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; candidate must be able to manage all categories of stakeholders
- Regular reporting to project sponsors
- Lead the human aspect of change management which is critical for transformation initiatives
- Strong IT Business Analysis skills; requirements elicitation and documentation, interface prototyping and an ability to provide a high-level estimate of a project’s delivery timeline without recourse to a developer.
- Demonstrable understanding of end to end solution delivery especially UATs and change management
- Project documentation skills; candidate MUST be able to produce project plans, project reporting dashboards and project initiation documents / business cases. Minimum Qualification
- PMP or Prince 2 certification in project management (mandatory)
- CBAP certification.
- BSc in computer science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Any other degree will be considered if the candidate has the right level of experience.
Minimum Required Experience
- At least 6 years’ demonstrable experience in managing IT projects.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate success in delivering digital transformation initiatives.
- Candidate MUST have previous experience in managing a team of business analysts for at least 18months
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About A Trusted Insurance Company
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting