Note : all applicants MUST address each required qualification listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- A University Degree at Master’s level in either Economics, Political Science, External Relations, or related studies is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in political and economic analysis and report writing or related fields is required.
- Knowledge of Nigeria’s political, economic, and social structure as well as political and economic concepts and methods is essential.
- Demonstrated skills in developing, analyzing and presenting political and economic topics, including legal and human rights issues is required.
- Fluent speaking, writing and reading in English is required. Language proficiency will be tested. (Knowledge of any of the main Nigerian languages and/or knowledge of either French or Dutch is an asset).
The monthly gross salary is 534,567 Naira; monthly transport and housing allowance is 24,442 Naira; 8% pension contribution is withheld; accepted medical expenses are reimbursable at 90%
Method of Application
Interested applicants for this position MUST adhere to the following, or the application will not be considered:
- Only electronic submissions sent in 1 email (containing the application letter, cv and additional documentation) will be accepted
- The current resume or curriculum vitae must provide the necessary information
- Additional documentation must support/address the requirements listed above (e.g. Transcripts, Degrees, Certificates etc.)
- The application letter must be type-written and signed, apply specifically for this position, and address the minimum requirements as advertised
- Electronic submissions cannot be larger than 5MB. Please submit attachments ONLY in PDF and Word formats, NOT pictures.
- Emails received without the appropriate subject line and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Submit application to: email@example.com by Wednesday 14 February 2018 at the latest.
- Mailed (paper/hard copies) applications will NOT be accepted.
- All not resident applicants must have the required work and residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered.