REQUIREMENTS: Experience in Ware house/ logistics project management, Business Process Outsourcing, key account management and client management roles.
Minimum of 7years experience, 3 of which must be in Supply Chain Management with specialty in Warehouse Management role in either FMCG/Telecoms and Oil & Gas.
Previous experience as a warehouse manager.
Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
Demonstrable experience as consultant, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Must not be more than 35years and a holder of BSc or HND Supply Chain Management, Marketing or any related courses. MBA will be an added advantage
Relevant professional certifications.
· Business Acumen
· Financial Intelligence
· Ability to develop cost and benefit analysis to evaluate profitability of businesses
· Ability to recognize the drivers of valuation and the factors determining company value
· Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
· Consultative approach to selling
· Project Management capabilities
· Ability to conceptualize, develop and deliver customized client proposals and presentations
· Strength in leveraging industry trends to develop compelling value propositions
· Key Account Management capabilities
· Analytical thinking to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision
· Capacity to communicate thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and compelling manner
· High level of personal and professional integrity
· Extensive proficiency in Microsoft office suites, MS PROJECT
Remuneration: N300,000 Net plus commission on business closed and implemented.