TheBagShop.com.ng is recruiting for fulltime ASP.NET Programmer.
The Bag Shop is a preferred destination for beautifully crafted fashion accessories such as handbags, briefcases, luggage, sunglasses and wrist watches. We are seeking an experienced asp.net programmer to work with us to upgrade and increase the conversion rate of our external website and also with the maintenance and growth of our internal applications. The programmers role will include but not limited to:
- Design, build and test applications, modules and functions for www.thebagshop.com.ng. thebagshop is currently using ASP.NET, ASP MVC and AJAX
- Establish a clear vision for software development within thebagshop.
- Assist with building a world class software team.
- Implement software development methodologies, best practices and standards for producing the highest product quality.
- Contribute new features that facilitates usage of website, reduces bounce rates and increase conversion.
- Incorporate design elements into www.thebagshop.com.ng to facilitate maintainability
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs identified from production website
- Design & build scalable technical architectures for growth of www.thebagshop.com.ng
- Manage Integration effort with Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Instagram & other relevant third-party sites.
- Leverage New technologies such as Cloud Computing for Scalability of thebagshop.
- Assist marketing efforts of deploying A/B tests quickly.
- Work with external parties to develop and deploy our mobile application.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
The Individual must have:
- 5 yr ecommerce programming experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Display Confidence & motivation
- Organization & planning skills
- Display Creativity
- Show Knowledge ASP.NET, ASP.MVC in & out
- Understand Server architecture & design
- Understand Software development approaches
- Experienced with Software testing
- Be able to work in a Visual Studio Environment
This is a full-time role. Apply if only interested in a full-time role. No contract or parttime/home applicants.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified