· The Channel Manager monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channel.
· The Channel Manager ensures achievement of profitability on the entire range of company’s Asset creation products/services and maximizing revenue opportunities with channel partners.
· Implementing channel marketing plans.
· Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales channel.
· Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Channel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
· Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
· Managing potential channel conflict with channel partners within the channels; by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and ensuring strict adherence to organizational sales policies.
· Proactively recruiting new qualifying RSEs (as required) and overseeing the on-boarding process.
· Establishes productive & professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
· Complete required training and development programs for both RSEs and channel partners as required.
· Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, improving sales efficiency, etc.
· Work closely with the Strategy and Marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
· Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
· Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
· First Degree in any discipline.
· PC proficiency.
· Excellent Data management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
· Strong personal network within the industry.
· Highly driven and passionate about sales.
· Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
· Strong leadership & team building skills.