JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Strong UX Engineering Skills
• Strong HTML/CSS Skills
• Bootstrap/Foundation and any related CSS Frameworks
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Get-it-done, Execution Focused!
2. Honest, straightforward and dependable
3. Strict and compliance driven
4. Passionate, Strategic, breathes Ownership
5. Excellent stakeholder management and relational skills
6. Highly Intelligent with excellent analytical skills
7. Interpersonal relational skills, highly diplomatic and yet results-focused.
8. Has tolerance for ambiguity, and at the same time has the intellectual swiftness and map plans out.
9. Ability to find creative solutions to problems combined with a willingness to do what one must to ensure timelines & goals are met.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
- Available to commit immediately on a 2-month full time project.
- Work from client site full time Monday to Friday for entire duration of two (2) months project.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com with ‘Front-End UX Designer / Coder (Contract)’ as the email subject.
NOTE. Only short-listed candidates who meet specified requirements will be contacted