GDHR Services is recruiting for fulltime Internal Auditor.
We are recruiting for the following role on behalf of our client. Our client is a leading oil & gas service company and is currently seeking an Internal Auditor.
Must Have Experience In:
- Performing analytical review of audit subject areas by assessing the risk of business processes and monitoring and reporting on year on year changes in processes.
- Develop risk based audit plans.
- Develop audit terms of reference, agree with auditees and obtain management approval
- Execute field work based on approved terms of reference and prepare memos detailing audit findings
- Prepare draft audit report, discuss and agree recommendations, and issue final report.
- Preparation of audit/management reports and discussion of audit finding with business owners
- Monitor, track and report progress on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide input in the process of improvements to Internal Audit and procedures
- Participate in Management and Leadership meetings
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized professional body
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the financial management / accounting / auditing role
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- MBA or MSc in Finance or related discipline preffered
Position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Compensation is attractive and commensurate upon experience.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Gdhr Services
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified