The Lead Operations Performance Analyst is in charge of the Operations Performance team. The team is responsible for evaluating organizational system performance and outcomes. They provide advice and work towards making the organization more profitable through reduced costs and increased overall effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s processes. They analyze performance including comparing intended outcomes with actual outcomes, evaluating quality controls to see how effective they are and identifying errors in a system.
- Business Operations Performance Monitoring.
- Improvements in overall turnaround times for transactions and vendor performance.
- Creating Descriptive Process flows for new products/services and business locations.
- Creating external structures and internal processes that guide partnerships on Rosabon products.
- Market Expansion Support.
- Identify optimal setup requirements and subsequent process flow modifications and vendor acquisition.
- Initiating, planning and executing process improvement drives.
- Coordinating the team towards achieving individual KPIs and team goals.
- All other Operations Performance duties as required.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Eductional Qualifications/ Years of Experience:
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or other relevant field with at least three years relevant experience.
Competencies: Decision Making, Tech Savvy, Staff Relationship Management, Operations Management, Problem Solving, Analysis and Reporting, Teamwork, Knowledge of Business Metrics, Presentation and Communications proficiency.